Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gay is NOT against nature

Human beings are animals even though we tend to think ourselves superior to all other species. Man is the only animal that kills its own kind for no reason (i.e. not for need of food or survival). We have far removed ourselves from nature that we now deem anything that is different as " not natural". As for future propogation, perhaps homosexuality is Nature's way of controlling the world population. The planet is vastly overpopulated and Nature is just trying to find a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by neerajsinghxxxbizhat
    Quote Originally Posted by Guttu
    i think gay sex is not rite
    ya may b its not against nature
    and all animals do it but we r not animals
    At this point of mine many will say that
    we were animals in backtime

But not now
    and if the gay sex was rite then y the so called GOD
    made Woman
    y? y? Y?
    so that woman do lesbian??
    I fear if all animals do it this way :shock:
    Difference between us and animals is that we have brains. We can distinguish between wrong and right.
    Do you think its right to have sex with another of the same sex?
    Sex is for reproduction... so it has to happen between a man and a woman.

Its all about human passion, and uncontrollable feeling.
    I dunno abt you...but letting another person sticking his "thing" to my behind can be categorized as fun.
    LOL

I agree that homosexual is not aganist nature. What is nature is solely determined by humans, how said more people or individuals do something, then that thing will be natural and right? Can't all such kind of individuals also do the wrong deeds instead of the right things even though most of these individuals in this world also do this thing?

vegetarianism is what makes people turn gay.

This is a sad and absurd discussion. Scientists have long ago concluded that things like homosexuality and the love for those under the age of 18 are things that are mainly determined by genes. We seem to think that we have the right to correct the Creator by destroying His creatures if they don't measure up to our wishes. In the past homosexual people where the paria's of society, victims of persecution and worse, and now those who love those under 18 are, even though the Lord gave us sexual maturity at a much earlier age. We seem to have a need for people we can torture, no matter in what age we live. The victims change but the methods of defamation stay the same. As long as we can keep filling our prisons to the brim we seem to be happy.

Having said this, I also waht to state thet the topic is absurd. Dure, homosexuality exists among certain species of animals, but so does cannibalism....

I believe it is against nature.. God brought eve to adam, not steve to adam. Man are masters of the 'beasts' and whereas we have power over what we do, animals don't as such and act purely on instinct, not from the soul what humans accord to.

As a true fundamentalist you confuse "nature" with "religion".
    Nature is universal, religion depends upon what region of the world you happen to live.

Religion has nothing to do with what region you are in! People from different regions and the same region can have whatever religion they want! It's what they choose and is not dependant on where they live! And seeing as nature is a gift from God than nature and religion have got everything to do with each other.

Gay is just wrong. literally, there is an error in the brain of an individual that causes him / her to like other members of the same sex. Being gay is essentially a brain disorder.

thats just based on a persons influence mostly

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast