Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alcoholism

Default Alcoholism

Use of alcohol and cigarrettes among youths is increasing nowadays. Beverages is a must for each and every party. Drunken driving is also on the increase. There must be some awareness to stop this menace

Default ??

I am afraid that has nothing to do with free web hosting. But I agree. I go to parties, and people are being stupid and drunk. They think they need to drink or get high to be fun and entertaining. I am sXe, and I know that all you need to do to have fun is do whatever the heck you want, and don't hold back. You don't need to lose self control.

I think you copied and pasted those words from any site just to get your fifth post to apply for your web site upgrade .
    I know we all want upgrades , so anyways it would have been better if you pasted anythig related to web hosting or replied to any post by saying anything like what i am doing now . hehe .

Now, what in the world, does that have to do with free web hosting support :shock:. I agree with sh-khaled, I think you posted to get your 5th post so you can get an upgrade, Although I do agree with your post :?.

Well some alcoholic might be too drunk to experience the awesomeness of free web hosting. They may even spew all over their computer and blow it up, losing all the work they spent on the website they wanted to upload so the moral is, don't become an alcoholic because it could ruin your free web hosting experience.

Anyway, I REALLY have to get back to work.

IT MUST BE IN THE DEBATE FORUM. MOVING TOPIC.

I'll come back and read this topic seeing as i don't really have time right now and should be doing home-work but just wanted to add:

Many people (especialy in the AA community) belive that alchohlism is "genetic" or an "inheratant" trait. My mother was an alc-e for many years (until i was about 17) and i never really took to it as she or many other alc-e's ive known thru the years. So if you have alot of ppl or sum one around you that is... remember will power along with free with is a very powerfull tool.

I believe it's an inherited trait. Some people are just more prone to substance abuse than others.

Ultimately, I think it's a spiritual problem. And that's not to say "religious" means is the only answer. I think there's a difference between being religious and being spiritual. Some kind of spiritual awakening is often the only thing that can overcome addiction.

Young people turn to chemicals/alcohol for the same reason older people do... life is hard. Sometimes a little "relief" is a good think. But, there are those who keep using to feel normal... not just to relax or unwind. That's where it becomes a problem. Many young people will go through a "stage" and be done with it. Others get stuck and it becomes a way of life.

to me the defineing factor is where the user draws the line b-ween thier substance being a tool, or a dependancy

i have to admit i do drink and i do smoke and i started at a party...parties around here are really really really intense! so i started alot of stuff there! <3 Lisa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast