Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep. Every hurt that has been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt I have caused to someone, heal that hurt. But Jesus, if there is anything I need to do, if a person is still suffering from my wickedness, bring to my awareness that which I have hurt and need to remedy. I choose to forgive others and I ask to be forgiven. Remove whatever bitterness that remains in my heart, and fill it with Your everlasting love. Amen

================================================== ===============================

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch or weep tonight, and give Your angels charge over those who sleep. Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Jesus Christ; rest Your weary ones; bless Your dying ones; soothe Your suffering ones; pity Your afflicted ones; shield Your joyous ones; and all for Your love's sake. Amen.

O Angel of God, my Guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this night be at my side, To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

================================================== ================================================== ==
Lord Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory
as I sleep. Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships. But, Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, if I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person, I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven. Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with Your love. Amen.

================================================== ====================

Jesus Christ, my God, I adore You and thank You for all the graces You have given me this day. I offer You my sleep and all the moments of this night, and I ask You to keep me without sin. I therefore place myself in Your sacred side and under the mantle of Our Lady, my mother. Let Your holy angels stand about me and keep me in peace and let Your blessings be upon me. Amen.
================================================== ===================

Keywords:prayer,prayer for bedtime,night prayer