Bollywood star Katrina Kaif has been named as the world's sexiest woman for the fourth year in a row in a magazine poll.

The 27-year-old actress beat Hollywood stars like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie and Blake Lively as well as her Bollywood contemporaries, in the FHM magazine poll which was based entirely on online and SMS voting.

"I am really excited with the news since it means people are not voting for me only based on my physical looks. They are looking at me in entirety," Katrina said.

When asked what sexy means to her, she said, "Being sexy is not about the clothes. The sexiest thing is not trying. For me to wear a cotton sari, be without makeup and to still be desirable is sexy."

The most Googled actress with the maximum downloads, also joined the group of world divas like Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Ross and Beyonce Knowles when she became the Indian face for the Barbie at the iconic doll's 50th Birthday celebrations of in 2009.

Top 10 World’s Sexiest Woman
1. Katrina Kaif
2. Kareena Kapoor
3. Deepika Padukone
4. Anushka Sharma
5. Vidya Balan
6. Priyanka Chopra
7. Rihanna
8. Kelly Brook
9. Dia Mirza
10. Sunny Leone

Katrina Kaif

Keywords: Katrina Kaif voted sexiest woman,Katrina Kaif latest news, Katrina Kaif gallery, Katrina Kaif news, Katrina Kaif gallery, Katrina Kaif, images