Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontpage vs Dreamweaver

Default Frontpage vs Dreamweaver

I think Dreamweaver MX is a lot better than FrontPage. But I prefer coding the HTML directly; I use AceHTML 6 Pro and I can recommend it, cause it's full of features.

Some people like me link to get quantity of quality, and then sometimes the other way around.
    Frontpage allows me to go which ever speed I choose and which ever way I want, its quick reliable, and my rating of it would be 9/10. :D

Frontpage vs Dreamweaver:
    I think frontpage is better software for begineners to develop their sites. Its main advantages are easy interface, easy to use, easy setting options and more....

Default Both are useful for web designing

FrontPage and Dreamweaver are both power ful for web designing. Most of the web designer's use dreamweaver because it has many facality for the site designing as well as web development. If a designer in new and he don't know about the dreamweaver then he should prefer FrontPage. But in front page i like the navigation part. Which is very useful for creating a simple complete site.

Well it matters, how well do you know how to use HTML? For the more familiar HTML users, it would be Dreamweaver. For the Less familiar, Frontpage.

OH come on man, I use PHP MySQL HTML DHTML everything and I use Frontpage and get things done in a fashionable time.

Because a person knows HTML more doesn't mean that he or she would use Dreamweaver more. Its all a person's prefrence not skill. :P

All I meant by my post, was that frontpage is more userfriendly.

I could be wrong though, I haven't used frontpage in a while, and I just used Dreamweaver recently. Dreamweaver broke though, so I could be biased.

I have frontpage 2003 right for download if you register at my portal.
    www.cfe-clan.com

Also I perfer to use Frontpage because It helps me more than any other program it s pell checks it corrects my sloppy codes etc....

Some people may not like to be corrected by their programs, but I wouldn't want to pay $400 to use an adobe product.

I use dreamweaver. i have never used frontpage though. i first learned on notepad by coding everything by hand and then moved onto dreamweaver. it is very convienent compared to notepad :) i am glad i first learned on motepad because whenever dreamweaver doesnt do something exactly like how i want it done i will just adjust the code

Default Frontpage vs Dreamweaver

I don't like the way FrontPage change your HTML code. Dreamweaver is less invasive, I think.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast