Thread: FRONT PAGE

Default FRONT PAGE

HELLO GUYS

I want learn front page, so pls help me, wat should i do?

it s not very difficult, i think that dreamweaver is better but a little bit expensive, the first thing you can do is writing something in the page (the design not the html) , you can see the code html in the part : code
    , you can insert picture, table...
    here is a link, it can help you : http://www.frontpage2002.com/frontpa...rial_guide.htm

then you can view it with your browser

Well the first step in learning Frontpage is to buy it or get it for free from me.
    www.cfe-clan.com register to portal and you will be able to download stuff under software link.

Frontpage is quite easy, just go to a simple HTML Page, in your browser on top should be a FILE EIDT VIEW FAVORITES TOOLS HELP.

Pick View, and the Scroll down to source or view source.

It should open in Notepad, highlight all the codes copy and paste it in the code part of the view in Frontpage.

Its quite easy, if you don't understand try and do things your way and experiement a little bit.

Default What would you like to learn

We can do much and more by frontpage. In frontpage what would you like to learn send a topic then i will help you. This software is very easy to learn and make a site. Ifyou want to make a site using forntpage then you will use the Navigation in frontpage. I will guide you. What do you want.

Dharma

You can use the Macromedia Deamwaver, the best software to web designers, with a lot of resources for amateus and advanced user.

....TINTONER.....

--GOOD FOOTER--

My friend
    Front page is very user friendly like other MS office tools

go inside and try...

best of luck