Looking at the overwhelming response to the promos of 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum', Neha Sharma's 'dil' may be 'garden garden' today.

However the story goes that she had almost decided to opt out of the film.
When this Ekta Kapoor production first came Neha's way, her instant reaction was in the negative as she found the film's content way too risqu� and bold.
However it was only after further rethinking and advice from friends and industry insiders that Neha pulled herself up and became a part of the project. "When I read the film's script for the first time, I was shocked", says Neha in an animated tone, "Moreover (director) Sachin (Yardi) also forewarned me that whatever was there on paper had to be brought 10 notches higher by means of performance.
Of course I was petrified because the character is nowhere close to me in real life. She says things without thinking, mouths double meaning dialogues, presumably has a lesbian relationship with her friend (Sarah-Jane Dias) and does a lot of other stuff that could be considered taboo. Obviously, my instinctive reaction was to say 'no'."
However the makers insisted that she spend some more time on the overall prospects that the film and give it a rethink instead of taking a hasty decision.
After all, she was just one film old ('Crook') in Bollywood and the sequel to 'Kyaa Kool Hain Hum' carried enough promise to be a potential money spinner at the box office.
"I decided to go through the script a couple of times more and slowly but steadily the core essence of the film started sinking in," remembers Neha,
"I also made myself understand that there is certain cinema which the audience wants to watch and hence you have to do that. You might not relate to it entirely but then as an actor it becomes all the more challenging."

MOre Cute Stills

Keywords:Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum,Neha Sharma,dil',garden garden,Ekta Kapoor,Sachin ,Yardi,Sarah-Jane Dias,Bollywood ,bollywood film news, hindi film news