Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: (A+) t o d a y 's j o k e

Thanks for explaining it once more holisticpets.

ha ha
    really funny
    keep it up!!!

good jokes agn thanks for that neeraj

Laugh out loud .... That is fun

Hi pH and neeraj nice collection
    boys, Keep it going I am hungry
    want more.
    Amitabh

Thanks Amitabh and Rienron for your feedback.

Here we go once again ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thelma comes home from first grade and tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day. And, "Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?”

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"Osama Bin Laden," she says.

"Why Osama Bin Laden," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with newfound pride.
    "Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Thelma says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow the shit out of him."

Nice joke neeraj. Well neeraj just think
    for few seconds, if your joke was a
    real story, offcourse without the last
    part "shooting Laden". Wouldnt it be
    wonderful, There's nothing better than
    peace and friendship.

Amitabh

That was a noble thought.
    Keep sharing neeraj.

I do agree with you guys my dear friend Amitabh and indianbaba. I think the same way you guys thought and that's why when I read the last line of the joke, I couldn't stop myself but laughed - A total 180 degree turn :-)

I usually keep saying among my friends and well wishers that -

Our life is too short to even love people around us and how the hell others in this world get enough time to hate others. I say, if I get some spare time and that also in my next life, I would settle all my revenge on someone or anything similar. In this life, sorry, I am totally occupied in spreading the message of love :-)

Thanks for your time to read the posts in this thread. I always get excited by meeting so many nice persons here.

Default Sex in the dark

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down. and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast