Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Request

I want the game call of Duty 2, in 2 or 3 links to download.

I tested call of duty demo and it works great on my PC. Few lag spots, but I can change those in the options.

Please find for me :) No Rapishare please.

The Sims 2 - Nightlife Re-request.
    Okay, i had already requested it but i said that no P2P or torrents links. I have find for clean http and ftp links but no luck.There were rapidshare links but they were deleted a week ago.
    I yesterday tried it to download from eMule but become able to download only 10 MB in 6 hours.
    So now P2P links now, plz find me a good torrent link which is still alive and have good health.
    Thanks.

CAN SOMEBDY GIVE ME CRICKET GAME IN 1 OR 2 LINK

Quote Originally Posted by basketball
    CAN SOMEBDY GIVE ME CRICKET GAME IN 1 OR 2 LINK
    Change your avater .... Or reduce your avater size .... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi,
    I want The Sims 2 Christams Party Pack.
    I had it but it got deleted from my HDD somehow and i am so stupid that i did'nt burn it on the DVD.
    Now most of the torrents have no seeders and eMule did'nt work either.
    Plz give me a nice working download link for it or if someone have it then plz upload it somewhere.It's just an 80 MB file so no big deal.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Sohaib

I want twisted metal 3 and twisted metal , Please someone upload it as winrar splited file

Twistedmetal 3 and twisted metal 4 r nice games, please any one upload this in megaupload as splited rar files. This games r around 400mb

@ashok_open
    I think that Twisted Metal 3 & 4 are for playstation, PC version is upto Twisted Metal 2, i am not sure but i think so, just google it and you will be able to see that there is no PC version available for TM3 and TM4 :(
    If someone know there is a pc version then this one interests me to, there was a time where i searched for it enough :(

Thanks sohaibrazzaq for ur reply, i tried with torrent there is some pc version for twisted metal 3, but torrent is very difficult to download so i stopped it, the file around 531 MB

Default need for game!!!!!!!!!!

hi friends, i have great interest in playing sport games that too cricket.so if any one have brian lara international cricket 2005 please upload it guys........

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast