Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 BEST PLACES TO PROMOTE YOUR SITE

actually...well i dont know about you all. There was a time when i wanted to promote my clan site so i did like what many of you would do - submit to search engines

but you know what..unless you are making a profesional site? you dont have to submit your site to search engines. google/yahoo search engine would be able to pick up your site based on the searched keywords/meta tags.
    it found my blog hosted on a free server. lol.

just my thoughts.
    if you want submit your site to all these search engine, please dont expect/have high hopes on it..else you will get dissapointed. no offence.

add your site to google first i might be able to add ur site in like the top searched categories on the google ads?

IN those 10 web site, I think it shoud include one of the largest engines, google. In my opion, search engine google, yahoo, odp can attract more traffic while others have less. Now, Odp is very diffcult to add new website.
    Besides, Goto.com is namely overture.com.

Default hi

Did you no that google is one of the biggest search engines in the world. So people what do you think is the best search engine because i would like to no whats better lol. :o I really want to see every one elses websites on here. DOES THIS SITE COME WITH FRONT PAGE EXTENTIONS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO RUN SOME GAMES ON ME WEBSITE BUT THEY ARE PRETTY BIG BUT NEED FRONT PAGE EXTENTIONS I THINK. So any one that knows please tell me right away as i need 50 mb and ill suprize ya all with me website ( I hope i will and way) :lol: Hope to hear from some of ya and get to no ya so we can share ideas on each others websites to make them better.

I have a software that promote my site to about 200 hundreds search engine
    But.......... sadly......... barely any tarrific in my site
    How do a meta tag work?

how to make our site list go to top list ???

The best of promoting your website is by this banner exchanges programs.

it really brings a lot of targeted visitors to your site

thank you ,admin!I get it

Default Re: yeah

Quote Originally Posted by saddat
    Something for free like A domain, www.mydomain.com :lol:
    good thank you

Hum..good suggestions there...I try to check it out one by one as soon as I have .php in my extension...

I think you could add google to the Top 10 list to promote site since they are very extensive and I think the most use search engine in the internet..plus reliable too...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast