Present for the first look of ‘Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani’, Ranbir reveals why he is still unmarried. Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor came together for the first look of ‘Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani’. Also present were producer Karan Johar and director Ayaan Mukherjee.
In one of the scenes, Deepika tells Ranbir, “Main tumahare saath two minute bhi rahi toh muje pyaar ho jayega tumse… phir se (If I hang around with you for even two minutes, I would fall in love with you, again),” making the actress blush. Prince charming Ranbir came to her rescue announcing, “the chemical combination has been tested before and then we agreed to do the film.
She is exceptionally intelligent and it becomes easy to act lovey-dovey with her on screen.”
The other word play that stands out is: “Chabbis mein shaadi… 30 mein bachche (wedding at 26, kids at 30).” Ranbir says, “Ayaan made me say all these things. I wanted to get married at 26, but Ayaan advised me not to get married so soon.
He asked me to concentrate on my career. It’s because of Ayaan that I am not hitched. In another four years if I miss bearing… err… having kids then blame Ayaan.”

Ranbir Kapoor More stills

keywords:Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ranbir,Deepika Padukone , Ranbir Kapoor ,Karan Johar , director Ayaan Mukherjee, Prince charming , lovey-dovey ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news