Thread: I have alot of unique visitors but not very many customers--

Default I have alot of unique visitors but not very many customers--

What am I doing wrong?

I have put alot of work into my site but I am just now learning how to market it.

The customers I have had state that they are very happy with the business and customer service they have received from me.

Can you look at my site and give me some suggestions?

http://www.gypsymoondancer.com

Your site is pretty cool. Very beautiful work of art stuff are in there. Maybe, your interested buyers are just biding their time and one day, at the blink of your eyes, money will pour like rain into your business! Good luck!

Default Thank you

I just wish I had customers :)

how are you advertising your site? there are pay per click sites where you can use a banner to advertise wherever you go and only pay for the clicks *as low as a penny per visitor* ...if you have had anyone who used your products, you could get them to give a testimonial about you and your products and put that on the site. other than that, you have a gorgeous layout and reasonable prices. advertising is the key, though. believe me.

as a matter of fact, i like your site so much i will help you promote it on my journals and such...and ask hubby if he wants anything cuz your products are gorgeous.

Default Ideas

Hi! It is a nice thing you are doing for your friends. We are in the same organization - now 22 years. An idea we are just working on with a another friend is to put information in MySpace. Our friend says there is alot of sharing about things and connecting with former Y people on My Space. Maybe connection will be made.
    Stu

Well I also really like the webpage, I couldnt do something like that , since Im not very good with HTML etc :P
    Well Im not sure how you can get more customers ( apart from advertising ) , but if you would like to know how many visitors you get on your webpage , then this google analytics feature is a great addition:

http://www.google.com/analytics/

Well you can track anything on your webpage, ( dayly , monthly annually visitors etc, but you can also set some market goals you want to achieve with your webpage )
    its fairly easy , you just need to sign up and then you get some html script which you have to insert into your webpage thats it
    hope thats helpful

Apart from that maybe you like to sell some products on ebay. I heard that some people got more success in selling things on ebay than just selling them in a store.
    maybe this book is helpful:
    http://www.amazon.com/eBay-Powersell.../dp/0072258691