Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemony Snicket ( A Series Of Unfortanuate Events)

Default Lemony Snicket ( A Series Of Unfortanuate Events)

I Had Went To See It I Thought It Was A Very Interesting Movie, it wasabout the bodilaries (i dunno hwo to spell it) whos parents died so they had to go live with count olaf which put them to bed at like 6 and tried to kill them and they the police took the kids from olaf and they went with Uncle monty but count olaf killed Uncle monty , so they went with aunt josephine who is afraid of everything but she died because olaf let her get eated by leaches and then they go back to olaf and olaf wants all there family fourtane so he marrys the daughter and as soon as the marriage was legal they burned the marriage certificate and they got to live with someone else and olaf was gone and the police where off to find him and the bodilares stopped at thier old hoouse where there parents died of a fire and thats where the movie ends

My sister is so into those books and she wants to see the movie. It looks pretty lame to me though.

The movie is actually quite good, despite it's kiddie undertones. Good execution.

I heard from a friend not to see it. They totally changed it. Its nothing like the books, ends happily they say. And they're not making any more movies about it.

I never read the books so I didn't know what to expect but when I saw that, I was actually hooked! At first I thought it would be a really childish movie but it was very interesting and very UNLUCKY hehe

I've never read the books either but it's a pretty decent movie, just kinda angsty at some parts but I suppose that's what pulls the whole movie together lol. Count Olaf scares me a bit though... the whole looking like a pointy head thing in the back is just.. odd..

i want to go see it, mainly to have fun comparing it to harry pottter and make fun of both stories

I enjoyed the movie, it's not 5 stars but it's pretty entertaining. Im kind of curious why you explained the entire plot with no questions. :\

I really didnt like it all that much. Never read any of the books, but like Jim Carrey. Didn't really think it was that funny. It was definately not one of Jim's better roles.

Yes, it was a very interesting movie. Not a great movie but enjoyable to watch indeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast