Thread: 3D Studio Max 7

Default 3D Studio Max 7

3D Studio Max 7

Do you have the vision to bring 3D film effects to the big screen? How about generating realistic characters in a top-selling game? Maybe rich and complex design visualization is in your plan? Or perhaps your school is ready to introduce a new dimension to your curriculum? Whether you are new to Autodesk 3ds Max technology or already a fan of the world's #1 3D animation solution, 3ds Max 7 will empower you to boldly tackle even the most radical creative challenges.

You bring the imagination. We'll bring the rest. Introducing 3ds Max 7—the must-have 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution for demanding artists, schools, and production environments. This landmark release of Autodesk Media and Entertainment’s award-winning software raises the bar once again, defining the new state of the art in 3D animation for game development, design visualization, feature film and television effects, and education.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK
    Code:
    Only @ www.desihouse.co.nr
    CRACK
    Code:
    Only @ www.desihouse.co.nr

WTF???
    You are posting illegal stuff on a public forum.
    The admins will probably delete this post.
    BTW: Rhinoceros is imo better.

With a free application as good as Blender around it's hardly worth pirating 3d software anymore.

I have 3ds Max 6, and it's great for what i do. I make models for games under development, and mods for existing games.

I got this program through my school, but if i didnt, i wouldent have got it becuase it is expensive.

all programs are expencive, but 3ds max is almost $600. you are better buying the older versions, becuase they are alot cheaper, and you basically get the same options. The thing you want to pay for, is the quality of the renderer. (renders images, so you don't have to take screenshots)

Everyone who want's to make changes for a game, should atleast try modeling, it's hard, but there are some easy parts :)

~Rushlink

3d modelling is a difficult but very satifying pursuit. I would recommend anyone interested grab either Blender or Wings3d to get into it.

I've used both Maya & Max. But I now use only Blender, it really is a great program.

Sounds like advertising to me....

Blender is definately a good 3D program. Best I have come across. I will have a look at Wings3d though.

The person whom i work with, has exporters that he can export the 3ds max 6 file, into the game :)

I have also been useing gmax, and 3ds max 6 for over a year now :)

~Rushlink