Thread: Think about the World without Internet

Default Think about the World without Internet

What will be your mentality or situation , if you loss the internet access or your country ban the internet users ?

I dont think I can. The internet hits everything from our stock market to almost every cell phone. Looking around the world from an outside perspective I think I would compare the internet to another limb now. If it was just taken away due to some reason there would be a great amount of chaos I think. So much so that I dont really want to think about that

On the other hand tho if we where to say that the internet never existed that would be a different story.
    Sure I can see the information age still happen, but things would play out differently. Many things that died off due to the times would still be around. Things like drive in movies and arcades. Sure they are around still these days but are quite rare now. Of all my friends I very rarely hear of a proper date or hear a story of what a guy or girl did that was special. Romance is dead as they say, and I dont think I would be opposed to saying that the information age is the killer.

All in all, do I think the internet is a bad thing? No

Do I think the world would have been better off without it? Yes

Its going to be through my lifetime that I get to see the effect that this has on the future. We will see how things play out.