Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amityville Horror

Default Amityville Horror

Amityville Horror

When: 1979
    Where: Maryland, ocean ave.
    How: A soposed story by a family of 5: 3 Children 2 Parents. Media changed the story hundreds of times to make it fictional, the family stayed only 28 days.
    What: Soposed hauntings of murdered victums from the family from whom lived before.
    Who: Paranormal, family of 5, media, Psychologists, authorities, writers, and filmakers.

My Opinion: I think the Amityville horor story is true, because the family only stayed for 28 days, they are horrifyed to tell the true story, a excorsism was performed on the house so that would be a true reason why paranormal activites wouldn't be there. And a piece of evidence *A picture* of a little boy looking out a door on the second level with glowing eyes and was no children or anyone else up there but the camera person who took the picture.

Do you believe?

Default Might be.

It might be true though i dont know... The story coul be true but it might be alot alot more different... As you say... 1 Feather get too 3 Chickens...

Default novel

i hav seen film ver of the story.

i thgt its a good fiction.

i thgt it'z taken from some novel.

but now i too believe itz real

thks buddy

Default Re: Might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsk
    It might be true though i dont know... The story coul be true but it might be alot alot more different... As you say... 1 Feather get too 3 Chickens...

It might be true though i dont know..

I would very much like to see that picture for myself in order to judge properly. Although I don't know the story and I haven't seen the movie, I am now quite intrigued. Therefore, I would ask whether there is a link where we could see the picture you are referring to.

Ive seen the old Film.. but not the New one yet, people tell me to stick with the old one, because the new one is not too good.

Default The Amityville Horror (1979)

Here is the link for old movie from IMDB.
    The Amityville Horror (1979)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078767/

Here is the link for new movie from IMDB.
    The Amityville Horror (2005)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384806/

The true Amityville horror story - An account of the tragic murders of the DeFeo family before 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville became the most famous haunted house in history. http://md.essortment.com/trueamityville_rjlk.htm

I do believe in the amityvill horror, ghosts and spirits do exist, although not seen on a movie camera, because ghosts need energy and electricity has the energy they need to do such actions as tap move objects touch people etc...

Ghosts may have chosen to be in the house because they to had kids and a newly wed family. Tragic family see a remarkable same type of family with few kids move in and a dog, would make the spirits feel like they are at home and I to would stick around but not to demonstrate evil and drive a person nutts, but there could be a chance of constant nagging to a person will drive a person to turn a little evil.

Many spectate the amitvill horror because of all the movies look fake as hell, and nobody believes them because they are to afraid to understand the truth about ghosts and only want to live simple lives, anything out of the ordinary is unaccepted in the community. People decide not to believe because they want to make the people who experience this stuff have an even worse life by arguing and choosing to be an ass.

Default There is life after death

Dear Ancient_Coder,

I do believe in life after death. It has been accepted at numerous occasions beyond explanation through out the world. This is where science fail to explain something unnatural. May be in future, our science would become more advance and it'd have some response for most of the unanswered questions of our age.

We should not at least make fun of those people of our society who have experienced these things in their life if we can not sympathize with them.

neeraj, i don't believe in life after death. It is all funny.
    The heart beat stops at a point of time. Then where comes another life.
    I will watch the film and comment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast