Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mod:Website Down! Stop freaking out. merging related threads

Yea - it makes no diference to me if the entire host is down or just the mysql ;/
    That sux ;/
    Its down almoust a week now - coz of it i lost 1 sponsor & thats not making me very happy

Update

it seems the entire website is working now.
    Not sure about the ftp login part since I tried yesterday and it didn't work up. saying something about wrong password, maybe that's because mysql is still not working correctly.
    Right now, mysql and php is working correctly on my forum. Therefore i think our server is back completely!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by guru898rider
    Update

it seems the entire website is working now.
    Not sure about the ftp login part since I tried yesterday and it didn't work up. saying something about wrong password, maybe that's because mysql is still not working correctly.
    Right now, mysql and php is working correctly on my forum. Therefore i think our server is back completely!!! :D
    My site has completely dissappeared. All I get is this error:

404 Error: Page not found

I can log in to my ftp and it looks like everything is still there...
    When I log in to cPanel, it says that I have 50Mb in total and 50Mb free (before it was 60Mb) and that I have 1000Mb of bandwidth and 1000Mb free (before it was 5500Mb)...

Can anyone tell me what's going on and have I lost any pieces of my web site?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567