just wanted to share my online money making experience with you...some time back i searched for online opportunities hoping to make money through internet. after much research i joined a firm and became a member for just Rs 70 and worked. In the first week i received Rs.200, then 500 and it is still increasing. i think its a good opportunity or those who have free time and internet connection. lots of people are joining ever year and each has space to grow and earn. In my case l am very happy. I have my site also. we have our community in orkut also YOU WILL GET "YOUR OWN" SITE NAME AND DETAILS OF OTHER WEB-BASED WORKS. IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED VISIT THE FOLLOWING SITE, CLICK THE LINKS AND READ IT ALL CAREFULLY, AND IF YOU FIND IT SUITING TO YOU, WORK AND EARN HANDSOMELY. i am giving this as an all india advt, so that only those you are genuinely interested can work and earn

please got through the site which i have mentioned.....(its provided by the firm)...once you join them ..they will give other opportuinites in home based work....(like data entry etc., google ad sense, web hostng, mail order etc)..but you have to join them...i am now getting money by post..so i thought of posting the advt...they are a genuine firm and legal...anyway its a personal decision and is upto you
by the way this is for people staying in india only
we have our community in ORKUT also...members details are
available there. Nothing is hidden. THEY (ownwers)GIVE YOU THEIR CONTACT NOs, IDs, and their address is also in the website)

please visit the following site .
or mail me at [email protected]