Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New SPAM mod

Default Re: ....Yaknow...

Quote Originally Posted by ardarkmoon
    WHY is there NOONE keeping their eye on this?!

Arent there admins here? And after all these problems were having, nothing is being done...it doesnt even seem like anyones watching these things anymore...

Its getting to be a problem for my and my board...we cant do ANYTHING related to another website, or file hosting or anything of that nature without getting slapped in the face...and its starting to bother me...Can someone at least pretend they are addressing this problem? Thanks...
    Don't hold your breath waiting for any help. There is none.

I've had problems on my board from day one and can get no help. I've even emailed them about paying for an ad free site and have no response.

I'm in the process of checking out a couple of other forum sites and I'm trying to figure out if I can move all of my posts and topics, or if I will have to start all over. I'm really sorry that I didn't check out other sites first, before I did all of this work. Before I move I'm taking a test drive of the boards first.

This place is a big waste of time. One of the other boards I'm testing has the same 5 days and 5 posts, but it's optional. It also has a spam log to capture their ip addresses, and a few other nice features.

...I find it pretty harsh that they are leaving us like this... Its kind of bull crap if you ask me...

I understand if its alot of work to fix it, but at least TELL us something is being done.... its been days and I havent gotten ANYTHING from these people...

Im going to move to a different service too I think, not sure yet though...lets see how things go...

Quote Originally Posted by ardarkmoon
    ...I find it pretty harsh that they are leaving us like this... Its kind of bull crap if you ask me...

I understand if its alot of work to fix it, but at least TELL us something is being done.... its been days and I havent gotten ANYTHING from these people...

Im going to move to a different service too I think, not sure yet though...lets see how things go...
    I've been waiting for 2 months for any form of help. I have emailed them a half dozen times and not one answer. My avatars don't work and people don't stay around because they can't post links.

The 5 days and 5 posts does not work. They post their links in the profiles, which are up even without admin approval for the account. All they want is the link that google will pick up to give them more exposure for their sites.

Is the 5-day block at least coming off?

We're approaching the 5-day mark on our relocated forum now, and I'm worried that links/pictures still won't work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12