Thread: Maharashtra

Post Maharashtra

Is it a nice place to live and work?

Default Maharashtra

Maja Maharashtra

Maharashtra is a nice place to work and Maharashtrians are very helpful simple living people.Don't criticise their culture or customsif are staying or visiting Maharashtra.

They are protesting for their survival, to get jobs, to live peacefully, to preserve their language Marathi and culture. Chhatrapati Shivaji is widely revered by Maharashtrians. Jai Maharashtra is on their tounges.The places to visit in Maharashtra are Mumbai, Aurangabad (Ajanta and Ellora caves), Lonavla-Khandala, Matheran, Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani, Pandharpur, Shirdi, Nashik and Pune.

I was lucky to live in Maharashtra for more than 7 years and enjoyed Maharashtrain hospitality at various occasions. The love, trust and care shown by them are inviting me for a revisit.

Fifteen million people live in Mumbai - industrialists, film-stars, artists, workers, teachers and clerks - all living cheek-by-jowl in soaring skyscrapers and sprawling slums. They come from diverse ethnic backgrounds and speak over a dozen tongues, adding colour, flavour and texture to the Great Mumbai Melting Pot.As India's largest and most multicultural city, Mumbai is a fairly liberal place and its business culture tends to be informal and friendly. However, traditions still hold in many areas of behaviour, and its wise to be prepared.Mumbai is a city that never sleeps! If you're visiting on business or holiday, there are lots of things to do and see. i visited there through pearls.