Thread: Managing time.

Default Managing time.

Once one of my colleagues was trying to know how to manage his time, because he said, he always found himself busy by this way or that way. I told him, if fact, life is based on time. That is why; time is most important factor in our life. Time is a basic component of the measuring system used to sequence events, to compare the durations of events and the intervals between them, and to quantify the motions of objects.
    Managing time is not an easy task. You will be hearing almost everybody telling.. ‘No time,’ ‘I am very busy, do not have much time’. “ not now, come later on, I have no time’. ‘where is the time? I have lot of works’ etc.etc. Therefore, everybody knows how precious time is. But, the success stories of all successful people in the world depended on how did they manage time during their lives.
    Therefore, make it habit of managing your time right from now. If you succeed in managing, there would not be a paucity of time in future.
    To begin with, one should look into the following;
    1. Make a habit of early rising. Rising at 9 and at 6 in morning, makes a lot of difference in time.
    2. Make a habit of listing your jobs for the day. After listing, prioritise the jobs and the start doing.
    3. For effective planning, you should chart time for your personal/private use too.
    4. This listing is to be done periodical. Even yearly planning is the best. After year’s plan, divide it into half-yearly, quarterly, monthly or fortnightly if possible.
    5. This listing should be on priority basis.
    6. For annual plan, make periodical review. For any shortcoming, take remedial measures.
    From above, it looks very simple and doable. Yes, it is possible, provided you are committed to yourself. Initially, it may be little difficult to keep pace with the time. However, once you gain confidence, it would an easy way of managing your time. Every time you feel difficulty, simply remember, you will have to a long way to succeed in your life. It is only you, who can help your growth and prosperity; nobody else.
    --------

Time management is a art.The successful person know about this that its a key to success because time is most precious asset.We should save our time from bad and irrelevant activities.he common thing in world's leader was time management.
    Franchises for Sale
    Last edited by Stuard; 09-10-2011 at 07:23 AM.

Default night wizard the animation

hi all moving pictures in my signature happily

Thanks very helpful!