Thread: Need help about my site

Default Need help about my site

I am so irritated with my index.html file, everytime i visit my site, "takatak.bizhat.com", there is no picture displayed. i had to call it first by typing it like this takatak.bizhat.com/index.html just to display the picture. what seems to be the problem?

and sir felony id been browsing this forum for a month and i found out that i have to make request before i can used php for my site. am just wondering sir if i could make a request to you to activate my php/mysqwl for my site too. am not so aware with php/mysql that's why id like study it using your freehosting site. my plan with php is to have a simple program that can save and retrieve data. with your kindness plss sir activate php for my site.

ty in advance

- jigs

honestly I don't have the problem on it...
    takatak.bizhat.com or takatak.bizhat.com/ are the same thing because my IE add / automatically to my address bar

Default no

I dont have any probelm with it. Everything works smoothly. :)

hmmm really? am encountering this problem too at the office. my friend encountered same problem at home. anyway tnx guyz...

you can just simply type / at the end of address bar when you type your website address..like takatak.bizhat.com/ you will be fine

ok tnx dude

-topic close