Thread: my shaun of the dead site

Default my shaun of the dead site

this is a site i fixed for shaun of the dead, it isnt the greatest cause i dont know how to do all the fancy graphics & html & such but i did my best .. it has ecards /puzzles / info/ trailor/ pics/ icons/ polls/ forums/ trivia/ reviews/ links / quotes / goofs & more

http://www.geocities.com/sotd23/sotd.html

Hi supervixengirl, I've just had a quick look around your site and think it is quite good. I have Dreamweaver MX 2004 on my pc as well as other pro web products and find it quite daunting to try and get my head round what to do to make a good web site. Well done with yours. :)

I like your website overall, but when I viewed it in Mozilla Firefox the content was located far to the right of the screen. Yet when I scrolled over to see it, I like it reasonably well, good use of colours. Yet what is Shaun of The Dead? Another American "Scary Movie" sterotype? Just wondering, I don't mean to offend.

Default shaun the dead: jokes film, silly film

shaun of the dead i think was only released in the uk because it basically takes the mickey out of dawn of the dead, although i've seen the film and its still very enjoyable. trademarks of a good english comedy are the way scenes are cut all the time, the silly music, the silly characters, the ridiculous plotline (they have to find their way to the pub to escape the zombies).

but i love it!!!!!

congrats on the website, i think its really good :-)

shaun of the dead is so funny.. i would say 2nd best movie of 2004 after The Terminal
    didnt expect shaun of the dead to be sad.. but i almost cried when the main character had to shoot his mother when she turned into a zombie

dawn of the dead is great too
    nice website though

Default I look like shaun of the dead

I moved to the UK from the US right after SOTD left the cinemas and to my suprise, i look like Simmon Peg, the main actor. at first my friends here were all telling me i looked just like him and they thought it was funny. I must admit that then i saw the movie i was very suprised to see that i do look like Mr. Peg. I am a teacher and all my students now call me shaun, which at first was funny but now it is a curse as i get mistaken for him on the streets of london and on the tube (subway). One of my students was in Harrods Department store and Mr. Peg was signing autographs for the DVD release and apparently he had stepped away from his table and my student saw him walking around and she ran up and yelled my name at him thinking he was me. i feel better now that he has been mistaken for me for once.

Shaun of the Dead was a great movie from start to finish. At first I thought it was just gonna be another Spoof type movie like the "Scary Movie" series was but this one about Zombies. I was really suprised and happy that even though it had some great comedic parts it wasn't completely carried by it. It was an actual Zombie movie that had its happy, funny, sad and tragic parts. Very well done